2007-05-14

Mother's Day was relaxing

Wow - what a nice, peaceful weekend.

My present from MLO was she slept in (so I got to) and then she took a really long nap in the middle of the day which I got to share with her.

MLO and I went to the mall and got to hit some of the sales. Got her some very urgently needed socks, PJs and pants. Got myself some of my favorite shampoo and silly stuff.

Then MLO got to have a lot of fun with the escalators.

Other than that, we didn't do anything spectacular, just was either relaxing at home (or at my mom's house).

Hubby got me a Blackberry Perl for Mother's Day. A nerdy present, but appropriate from him and it is a cool little gadget. One of the best part of it is that it also works like an MP3 player so I can have music on the phone too.

No comments: