2008-01-31

Hakuna Matata

I wrote earlier how MLO has gotten to love singing Ariel's main song over and over in the car.

Well she has now moved on to "Hakuna Matata" from Lion King.

I just stick the CD in my car stereo and let it repeat the song over and over. She is still learning all the words to this one, but getting there.

She loves singing these songs so much the CD actually travels into the house with us and gets played on the stereo.

Her favorite shows to watch are things like Dancing with the Stars and currently the Carrie Anne and Bruno war one. She loves to get up and spin around and around.

Think I am going to have to find some dance classes for her soon.

1 comment:

magickat said...

Yay! I can't wait to hear about MLO taking dance classes. Or the first time she sees a stage show!!!