2008-01-17

Bedtime

After much protest how it wasn't bed time and she was okay and just wanted to sit on the couch with mommy, I finally got MLO into her bed.

We read her favorite book (still One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish). I turned on the "music" and turned off her big light.

She asked me to lay down with her (a bad habit I need to figure out how to break without breaking both our hearts). I climbed into her bed and reached over to give her a hug.

Her little arm encircled my head pulling me gently to her chest. Then her wee little hand started patting me. She rubbed my head, gently played with my hair and otherwise totally comforted me.

Perhaps needless to say, we curled up together on her bed and both fell asleep.

Note: Still no sign of the digestion problem - yeah!

No comments: