2007-01-05

They grow so fast

I was working on the photo album for MLO last night and oh my goodness. She was so small when she first came to the world - all of 6 pounds 4 ounces and fit in the crook of your arm.

Having now almost reached almost 5 times that weight I am amazed.

You are told kids grow fast and to enjoy the time you have when they are little, but no one told me it was this fast.

She is so big (can reach the doorknobs now - world look out) and runs so fast. I am only 15-16 months into this and I already miss when she was smaller. How does one deal with 17 more years of this (and then the next 50 after that)?!

Well, just keep putting together those memories so she can see the change to, and I will always have my little baby (man, I sound like an old women now).

No comments: