2007-03-01

Back to MLO

Sorry about the rant yesterday - usually I focus this on MLO and family stuff, but just got a little bugged.

So back to cute stuff:

Last night hubby made extra effort to tell everyone else to go away so he could spend time with his family. It was great and MLO practically dragged him all around the house, all night long and they played together.

We had dinner (which the booster seat is still going strong) of chicken (with an experimental marinade on it - turned out okay) and soup. Of which MLO ate almost as much as me again.

Three years ago I would have told you I didn't know how to cook. Hubby and I went out a lot and I cooked just really basic stuff. There is something about having a baby which made me into a cook. I want to be sure of the food she is eating and make sure it is healthy and the best way to do that is to prepare it myself.

So now I would say I can cook (though out of necessity and I won't say I am GREAT at it).

Speaking of MLO eating up a storm, I had to go through her clothes and pull out all the pants that had turned into shorts. I buy more pants for this girl than I can keep track off.

I have a friend who is pregnant again (her second - with her first being 18 months old and a boy) and she wants it to be a girl so I am keeping all the clothes for her just in case.

Well this post went all over the place - sorry :)

No comments: