2006-11-03

Work taking over life

My husband and I run our own consultanting business.

This means we have to do a certain amount of hours to get a certain amount of money in. Well, sometimes I would like a little less money and a little more husband - you know.

Don't get me wrong, love the money and being able to buy the things I want, but there are times when having my husband around would be better.

But then there are those times that I do it myself. We consult on different things and so have a different set of clients that we work with.

I feel bad about complaining about not seeing him when I do it to or he is working to help handle the bills. Of course, he has a different idea of having enough money around than I do. He wants to have MUCH more ahead of any upcoming bills.

So this is a good way to think, I know, but sometimes there is plenty there and he still doesn't think it is enough.

Okay, now I sound like an old maid complaining about my husband, how boring and ungrateful :(

1 comment:

deejinator said...

Time vs. Money. The age old arguement. Quality, or quantity. My wife and I have the same issues. She is a sales rep, and works around my schedule as much as possible so we do not have to leave our daughter in daycare any more than neccessary. Good luck with this.

Deej