2008-02-25

My shy little girl

I have found that MLO does appear to be more shy than other kids. I think at this point we are okay, because I definitely don't have to worry about her wondering and talking to strangers. There will be immediately yelling and mommy crying!

However it is a little funny when she does know the people, but still refuses to warm up for awhile.

We went to a party for one of her daycare friends. She plays with this friend everyday of the week. Almost all the kids that were at the party were from the daycare (except two). She could name whose mommy each one was and so on.

Except she wouldn't leave my side and play with her friends.

However, it is fun to play like a little kid at a party though. We did all the kid activities together, while all the other parents just watched.

No comments: