2008-02-17

2 year molars

MLO has been sick off and on for a little bit now and I have been getting worried. Then a friend (who had four kids, the youngest now 14) said it sounded like her 2 year molars are coming in.

Based on Internet research and advice from a doctor friend, it does appear to be what is happening.

Makes me feel better (she isn't coming down with something that is going to be a mystery for a long time and worry me sick) but it is very tiring.

She also isn't her usual beautiful self - cranky, just wants to sit on my lap or have me carry her everywhere. Doesn't want any visitors from the usual people she loves and so on.

Hang with me while we get through this and then I am sure it will all go back to "normal".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you're relieved to know what's going on. Hope it passes soon!