2007-10-09

TV Shows

I have set up my DVR to record all the shows I want to see whenever there is a new episode.

Doing this, there are always shows waiting for me to watch. I haven't figured out how to keep up with them.

You see this doesn't just include the usual, like Heroes and Grey's Anatomy but other strange ones like Doctor Who and Torchwood on the BBC station, and Jake 2.0 and such on Sci Fi.

With work and the little one insisting that I lay in bed with her until she falls asleep (and thus I fall asleep too most of the time). I have almost no TV watching time.

Do most working mom's give up on TV or do they find ways to squeeze it in (between 3-5 am maybe)?

1 comment:

2Forgetful said...

I'm a SAHM and I've still given up all but two shows. Mine go to bed at 7pm though so I usually find some time to catch up. We actually got rid of cable because there was a whole month where the only time we used the TV was to watch sesame street.