2008-10-21

Go Slow

Many moons ago (after all she is all of three-years-old) my daughter used to love going fast. We went to Mexico for a vacation and she loved how FAST the airplane went and for a time after insisted that everything go fast.

Well she has done a complete reversal and is now insistent on going slow.

Mommy must drive slow, eat slow, wash her hair slow, make dinner slow and even get back to daycare at the end of work slow.

It is so extreme that when I tell her I will come right back or do it really fast, she starts crying and tells me "no, do it slow". She then stops crying when I agree and say I will do it slow.

I was not surprised with the fascination with fast, I had it too and seems like a normal kid thing.

I have to admit, this slow thing has me a little puzzled.

No comments: