2007-12-13

I don't need to cry

So we are going through the phase of MLO pushing the envelope to see what she can get away with and what method makes it so she can get away with more.

I have been just trying to talk her out of it (though she did get a time-out once) and have told more than once that she doesn't need to cry when she wants something, just needs to ask.

Well guess what her new favorite phrase is (title of the post might have given it away): "Mommy, I don't need to cry, can I have..." fill in the end with all sort of things.

Funny thing is we haven't had any sign of tantrums in awhile. She cries when something happens and she is tired or hungry, but otherwise she is back to being an angel.

And I always tell her she is absolutely right, she doesn't need to cry.

No comments: