2008-11-30

Thankful

So it appears to now be the tradition to have Thanksgiving at my house.

This means a lot of cleaning and preparing which seems like a lot of work. However once dinner starts and we all sit around the table and laugh and eat, it does seem worth it.

I meant to do a what am I thankful for post, but in all the big event preparations I didn't get to it.

So, a little late (better late than never) I am thankful for:

My strong and supportive family. They are always there if I need them, they love me no matter what and while we may not always agree, it never reduces our love.

Most especially my husband who is most happy when I am happy and loves making it possible for me to do whatever I want.

And of course, my fabulous daughter whose love and kisses warm my heart. I am so grateful that I have gotten to see her grow into such a smart and intelligent girl and look forward to seeing her continue to expand.

I am thankful that everyone I love is in good health, with any physical problems, currently under control and them feeling good.

I am thankful that both my husband and I continue to be successful so we can provide the best life possible for our daughter.

I am so thankful I have a large group of friends who love to come to my silly parties and invite me to their parties, or even just call on the phone and chat about ridiculous things.

I am grateful for getting to live in the United States which while it might not be perfect, the freedoms we have are something not everyone gets to enjoy.

Thank you!

No comments: