2009-01-07

Pre-school

MLO started preschool, she is growing up so fast and it is so exciting and a little sad.

The first day I was all prepared to be there all morning, maybe all the way until lunch.

Other kids get dropped off, hug and kiss their parents and push them out the door or just waving goodbye.

After being there for about twenty minutes she tells me it is time for me to leave, she gives me a hug and a kiss and pushes me out the door.

Every morning since then (Monday, Tuesday and today) it only takes about fifteen to twenty minutes and she is ready for me to leave.

It is a great thing and yet I sort of wanted her to want me around a little more. I love how affection she is with me, how much she loves having me around all the time.

Oh, my little one is getting so big.

No comments: